Little Rock AR Hotel Employment
The Doubletree by Hilton is located in downtown Little Rock. Our hotel offers 288 comfortably appointed guest rooms and suites, full service meeting and catering facility, and a southern style restaurant and lounge. Whether you are looking to tempt someone's palate with the latest culinary delight, wow a guest with your uncanny ability to anticipate their every need or meet them at the door with a warm smile on a cold day, the Doubletree may be the home for you!
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
Interviews are by appointment only. Please allow at least two weeks for a response to your application or resume. Only applicants who can speak English fluently will be considered for positions in the hotel.
The Doubletree Downtown Little Rock is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug Free Workplace. Pre-employment drug testing and background checks will be required.
To be considered for employment, applicants must designate the position of interest and possess all required qualifications. Unsolicited applications will not be considered for employment. Falsifying applications can and will result in termination.